Northwest Ohio Premier Training Center.
Check each Training Program information page for dates and times
Thinking of a career in the health field?
Why choose D & S Training Center?
D & S Training Center offers focused nurse aide training for careers in strong demand such as STNA training in Northwest Ohio. Our STNA training classes provide you with the personalized education you need to be successful.
- Approved by The Ohio Department of Health
- Approved by The Ohio Board of Nursing.
- Approved by State Board of Career Colleges and Schools
- Accredited by The Better Business Bureau.
- No hidden fees, tuition includes: textbook, workbook, PowerPoint binder, lab materials, on line state testing practice exam, skills practice along with certification thought the America Heart Association adult, child, infant CPR/ First Aid/AED.
- State testing on site.
- 4 skills labs to guarantee every student ample time to practice for skills.
- Ample off street parking
- Multiple Clinical Sites in Hancock, Putnam and Wood counties.
- Job placement assistance.
- D&S Training Center is a smoke-free facility per the State of Ohio smoking law.
DEADLINE FOR APPLYING FOR ALL TRAINING CLASSES :
THE FRIDAY 3:00 p.m. PRIOR TO THE START OF CLASS.
ALL TRAINING CLASSES ARE SUBJECT TO DATE AND TIME CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Please make sure you check the website for any changes.
The training dates and times are what is being offered at this time.
You are required to complete the application and payment process before you will be scheduled.